- May 26 Sunday 1st XI Mogador Wanderers QS 14:00 PM
- May 26 Sunday 2nd XI Churchleigh Away 14:00 PM
- May 26 Under 10s Sanderstead Away 10:00 AM
- May 26 Under 11s NEC Old Whitgiftians QS 09:30 AM
- May 26 Under 13s ESCL Ifield The Ring 10:00 AM
- May 26 Under 13s NEC Southern Railway Kenley Away 09:30 AM
- May 27 Under 11s ESCL Outwood Away 18:00 PM
- May 28 Under 12s Capel Away 18:00 PM
- May 28 Under 17s Horley QS 18:00 PM
- May 29 Under 15s Wallington Away 18:00 PM
Welcome to Merstham Cricket Club
2013 Subscriptions due
Cricket has been played at Quality Street in Merstham since 1864 and as we approach our 150th anniversary we are set to begin a new chapter in the history of the club. 2012 brought a complete redevelopment of the ground giving us a new clubhouse, changing rooms and a second pitch with an all weather wicket.
Merstham Cricket Club are proud to be part of the local community and provide cricket coaching in local school as well table cricket for our senior citizens. We aim to provide cricket for all players young and old in a safe and fun environment. This aim is supported by our commitment to the ECB Clubmark framework for safeguarding children, developing cricket, inclusivity and club management. We have had ECB Clubmark status since 2009 and in 2012 we were delighted to receive our Clubmark re-accreditation.
We encourage all our cricketers to take part in, and enjoy, cricket, we field teams at all ages in our Junior Section. Our Disability Squad play against other teams from the South of England. Our Girls section continues to grow and has provided players for District and County teams. Our 12 junior teams play in local leagues and our under 15's were East Surrey Colts League and Cup champions in 2012. The under 15’s were also the Reigate and Banstead Sport Council Young Team of the Year for 2012.
We field seven senior teams, four playing league cricket on Saturdays, two friendly sides on Sundays and a Development XI playing in the Surrey Trust League. We also enter Twenty20 competitions and a local Indoor Cricket league
So if you are interested in playing, or simply watching cricket, at one of the prettiest grounds in Surrey then please visit our ground at Quality Street in Merstham and see for yourself what we have to offer.