Join or Renew now!
We are approaching the end of the first year and if you joined in April/ May 2022 it is now time to renew!
Only £24 per year or £2 per month and draw!
Be a friend of MCC and join the Century Club today to be our next winner! The 100 Club is a fundraising prize draw, drawn monthly, 12 months of the year. Support your club whilst standing a chance of winning a cash prize! We have many members registering as friends of MCC!
How do I join?
- Complete a Membership Form (.pdf) or Membership Form (.doc)
- Return it in person, post or by email (photograph or by email is fine if you dont have a printer/scanner)
- Pay £24 for each ticket to the club – payment details are on the Membership Form.
Simply pay a further £24 by bank transfer or at the bar and inform the organiser Simon
Draws are witnessed in public, at the MCC clubhouse, preferably the Saturday after the final day of the month (but these dates are subject to change due to availability.)
Regular Prizes include a Cash 1st Prize and a £20 food and drink voucher donated by The Feathers Pub. Full list of draw dates are below.
- April 2023 - to be drawn
- March 2023 - to be drawn
- February 2023 - £63.20 #3 Neil Maplesden, £20 Feathers Voucher #50 Cameron Reeves
- January 2023 - £63.20 #78 Finn Harris, £20 Feathers Voucher #62 Fraser Perceval
- December 2022 - BONUS MONTH - £61.60 Laurie Nicholson, £46.20 Amy Reeves, £50 Feathers Voucher Emanuela Tait, Coaching Session Simon Griffin
- November 2022 - £61.60 Harry David, £20 Feathers voucher Dan Lavin
- October 2022 - 1st £61.60 Jon Dean, 2nd £20 Feathers Pub Voucher Andy Clark
- September 2022 - 1st £61.60 Patrick Periam, 2nd £20 Feathers Pub Voucher Ed Loader
- August 2022 - 1st £60.80 #38 Peter Tharp, 2nd #58 £25 Feather Voucher Darren Chan Lok, 3rd #39 Cricket Bat Refurbishment Peter Tharp. Drawn on Saturday 10 September 2022 at the MCC Family Fun Day
- July 2022 - 1st £60.80 #60 Bill Ash, 2nd £20 Feathers Voucher #33 Phillip Pearce. Drawn on Saturday 10 September 2022 at the MCC Family Fun Day
- June 2022 - BONUS MONTH - held on Saturday 9th July at MCC Pavilion. £53.60 Cash Prize - Kate Tyte #18, £40.20 Cash Prize - Carol Pearce #67, £50 Feathers Voucher Mike Griffin #51, 55min ECB Qualified Coaching Sessions - Kindly donated by Luke Saunders Charley Nolan #2 , £40 Serendipity Treatment Voucher #44 Dave Willsher
- May 2022 - 1st Prize £51.20 No.15 Mike Wadsley drawn on Saturday 4th June at MCC Pavilion
- April 2022 - 1st Prize £45.60 No.26 Jon White drawn on Saturday May 7th 2022 at the MCC Pavilion
Total 100 Club members have won in cash prizes:
£731.20 (+ vouchers kindly donated for The Feathers, Serendipity Beauty, Luke Saunders Coaching, Ben Jones Bat Refurb)
Total donated to our club funds:
Our Kind Sponsors and Supporters
Feathers Pub Vouchers - Kindly donated by The Feathers Hotel
Open from 11am each day until late, The Feathers is a beautiful old English pub, with a close association to MCC having supported us for many years and located opposite our Quality Street home's entrance. With a warm and generous-sized interior and sun-trap beer garden, this is a welcoming pub for people of all ages and all occasions.
55min ECB Qualified Coaching Sessions - Kindly donated by Luke Saunders
If you would like to improve and understand more about your game, then one-to-one coaching is the ultimate solution. A personal coaching session with Luke is an opportunity to have your game assessed and analysed by a ECB certified coach, allowing you to accelerate your progress and maximise your cricketing potential. One-to-one coaching is a proven method to enhance players, as the coach has the opportunity to solely focus on the needs of the individual; whether it be batting, bowling, wicket keeping or fielding. The session can be focused on one element or can be tailored to suit your needs in a comfortable environment. Luke has a wealth of expereince as our 1st XI Vice Captain, adult's coach and current National Disability Champion playing with Surrey CCC Disability team.
Regular prices: £30 per session, £135 block of 5 sessions, £250 block of 10. Other prices available on group sessions of 2-4 players. For further information or to book a session please contact Luke Saunders email or 07715518653
Treatment Vouchers - kindly donated by Serendipity
Use on the treatment of your choice whether health and beauty or for cricketers a massage! "Health and beauty for every body" located on Nutfield Road Merstham. Jayne and her team at Sernedipity are passionate about their work, all fully qualified and insured and all very much looking forward to meeting you. At Serendipity, you are assured of the same fantastic treatments and the same excellent customer service from all of their therapists
How it works, the rules
- A monthly draw takes place on the first Saturday following the end of the month at the clubhouse.
- Your number gives you the chance of winning the monthly cash prize, which is set by the number of 100 Club members each month.
- There is no additional joining fee - £24 annually buys one number, you will be allocated, which enters you into the monthly draw.
- Members can join at any time of the year.
- Your yearly fee enters you into the next 12 monthly draws (12 months membership).
- You may buy multiple numbers.
- All named participants must be over 16 at sign up.
- Full rules (opens in a new window) or Download (.pdf)
What do I win?
- If you win, you will be contacted and your name will be published in the newsletter, clubhouse and website.
- The prize money will be 40% of the membership fee taken that month. 60% goes to the club.
- The more participants mean more funds raised for the club - and the bigger the prizes!
- Bonus Prize Months: Every June and December there is a bonus prize of 30% of that month’s membership and there will also be regular non-monetary raffle prizes kindly donated by sponsors and supporters of the club.
- In total across the course of a year MCC will receive half of all the entry fees to fund for equipment, initiatives and activities, with half paid out to members as prizes.
To join or for any further details or queries please contact the organiser: Simon Griffin
Enter now to be in the running for the next 12 monthly draws!
Thank you for your support and good luck!